Job Code: #14222
Title: Analyst / Technical Designer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Apply to this job
PDS has an immediate opening for an Analyst / Technical Designer
Our client is seeking an Analyst to join our team on contract. The qualified candidate will work with a team to design, develop, customize, and integrate software used by customers throughout the world.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Technology or related field; graduate-level work a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on analysis and design experience; development and operational application support is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design processes, methodology and reporting best practices. Demonstrated experience with turning customer insight into software designs.
- Ability to design user interface solutions across a range of devices (e.g. desktop computer, mobile phone, tablet).
- Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software engineering teams.
- The ability to influence others, work as individual contributor, and work in cross-functional teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to engineers.
- Strong business acumen – must be able to explain why your analysis and design makes business sense.
- Work collaboratively with a product manager to understand key user needs and business goals, new concepts that meet the needs of users and the business, and bring these ideas to life.
- Independently create designs for multiple projects each at different stages of design. Deliverables will include user stories, mock-ups and task flows.
- Design experiences for a range of devices including tablets, mobile phones and desktop computers.
- Ensure your designs work within a responsive design system.
- Write technical and functional system documentation.
- Partner with product management to user-test your designs as needed. Contribute to the testing effort by planning testing cases, working with the development team to build prototypes, analyzing user testing results, and presenting recommendations.
- Coordinate the day to day work for one or more engineering teams.
- Partner with the development team to bring your designs to life using the Agile development process. Make adjustments to the original designs as needed in response to technical requirements or limitations.
- Stay abreast of trends in user experience and technology; regularly present insights to key business partners.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com
Apply to this job