Job Code: #12955
Title: Android Developer
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
PDS has an outstanding client that is looking for an Android Developer.
The Android Developer position is located in the Northern End of Utah County, and the position reports directly to the Director of Principle Engineering Development.
*Create highly focused apps that enable our sales team to optimize performance.
- Participate in the creation of application design specifications, development, verification, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and delivery of a high quality Android application.
- Write detailed commit messages and release documentation.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using your knowledge of Java, Android, and Android Studio
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, particularly sales, to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and well-designed RESTful JSON API’sto reduce cost per watt
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You’ll do that with your ability to…
- Be an individual contributor and an excellent team member.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app (multiple preferred)
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience programming
You’ll know you’re ready if you have…
- 3+ years Android experience
- Computer Science or related Bachelor’s Degree
One more thing…you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org