Job Code: #14821
Title: Applications Security Engineer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Sr. Applications Security Engineer
Sr. Applications Security Engineer Job Description:
Position will report to the Director of Cybersecurity and will work closely with the software development team to assist in security requirements, threat modeling, web application security penetration testing and provide secure SDLC guidance.
• BS in Computer science or equivalent experience
• Experience in web application security testing (assessment/penetration testing)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly learn new skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with OWASP guidelines
• Software development experience
• Knowledge of Agile and Secure SDLC
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• One or more Certifications (CISSP, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, OSWE, OSCE, OSCP)
• Scripting or code experience (Python, Shell, Java, json, Scrum, Jira, etc)
• Familiarity with network and web application protocols (Http, Https, TCP/IP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Rest APIs, etc)
• Knowledge or experience implementing SDLC frameworks like OpenSAMM and BSIMM
• Database knowledge
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.