Job Code: #11464
Title: Applications Support Engineer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Applications Support Engineer
Applications Support Engineer
Client is looking for an Application Support Engineer to work with customers in all aspects of product and solution use, from initial inquiry through to production operations. In this capacity, the Engineer is expected to work with the sales team to understand customer requirements and align them with product capabilities, work with implementation teams to document specific customer solutions, and coordinate ongoing support, operations, and changes to the solutions.
- Review and react to customer support and operational issues, assisting the team with initial triage, understanding of customer implementations, and resolution of problems
- Coordinate communications between customers and key teams within during the transitions from sales to delivery and from delivery to support to help ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams to prioritize new product development directions
- Work with various teams within the company: Production Operations, Customer Support, Solution Delivery, Sales and Marketing
- Participate in sales calls to understand customer needs and help with translation of those needs to product capabilities and related solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Effectively collaborate with fellow team members and teams across the organization
- Good understanding of technologies involved in solutions such as Amazon AWS infrastructure, Oracle 11g and Mysql Database
- Basic understanding of programming languages such as Java and HTML and the ability to design and execute SQL queries
- Strong technical and problem solving skills to support understanding of solutions, solution architecture, and troubleshooting customer problems
- Diverse knowledge covering servers, networks, client server systems, mobile platforms, and related technologies such as SMS, voice, and email
- Industry curiosity to drive continuous learning to support sales, customer, and product teams in creating solutions to complex problems
- Strong work ethic and dedication to providing 100% client satisfaction
Test Lead Job Description:
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.