Job Code: #11055
Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for multiple Business Analysts
THE FUTURE IN BANKING IS HERE! Our client is building the foundation of the future of banking. As an integral organization within TOPS (Technology, Operations, Contact Center & Project Management Office), this organization is responsible for embarking on a series of large transformational projects and programs led by the Division to enhance business capabilities that will enable us to deliver and sustain our growth. This exciting opportunity will set the stage for creative banking solutions for our customers. Be part of the future today!
Our client seeks a detail-oriented Business Analyst to assist with business requirements and design of the new core lending and deposit platform. .
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, validates, evaluates and maps business systems, processes and user needs.
- Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems following appropriate standards and requirement gathering.
- Formulates proposals for new systems, procedures and/ or processes and implements.
- Coordinate with testing team and assist with creating test scripts to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
- Proficient in creating data models and information flows.
- Develop requirement traceability matrixes, process change matrixes, and functional test cases.
- Thinks at varying levels, from high concept to low detail.
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates- writing, speaking, and presentation- concepts and constraints completely.
- Demonstrates creative "out of the box" thinking.
- Champions ideas and sells them to others.
- Grasps business-centric design principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works closely with functional streams and ensure all requirements are collected and fulfilled.
- Works closely with business teams of the bank and visualize and implement future needs of the banks.
- Responsible for testing during parameterization.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 2+ years experience in business analysis, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, processes, application, etc or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of business processes and systems, programming and systems analysis procedures, project techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of department specific computer applications or other knowledge skills or abilities may apply.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or project.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Very good functional knowledge on the streams they work on.
- Ability to understand the business flow and co-relate to system design.
- Strong testing skills.