Job Code: #13511
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an outstanding opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer. This role is with an outstanding, well-established and growing company in Salt Lake City.
Our Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer works with our Finance and IT groups, in addition to other internal customers, to provide current, accurate and reliable information to the business.
Why join our client:
Our client promotes stability: They are a well-known, multi-national firm that is also an industry leader.
Benefits: Outstanding compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: Our client values family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Work with end users to understand data and analytical needs / requirements
- Extract, consolidate, and compile data from various databases including AS400 and SQL Server
- Build reports for key financial and operational metrics
- Conduct ad-hoc data analyses for decision support purposes
- Design and develop proprietary automation and decision support solutions including user interface and backend databases
- Present analysis findings to executives and other business audiences
- Other duties as assigned
Job qualifications may include, but are not limited to:
- Strong technical skills with the ability to query various data sources
- MS SQL Server proficiency required
- Ability to build SSRS report and knowledge of other BI reporting tools a plus
- Proficiency with SSIS and SSAS highly desired
- Programming capabilities required. C# or VB.Net required
- Experience with MS Great Plains application and database highly desired
- Familiarity with financial analysis and reporting highly desired
- Proficiency with QV dashboard development preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- College degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field such as Computer Engineering or Information Systems required. Finance / Accounting background a plus
- Minimum 2 years of full-time work experience required.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org