Job Code: #11940
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Walnut Creek , California
Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst – Job Description
ii. Strategic Planning Skills –
1. Understand complex business problems and correlate issues from one area of the business to another area of the business.
2. Assess the business impact of a particular technical solution.
3. Work with business partners to create strategic plans to leverage technical solutions.
iii. Analytical Skills –
1. Elicit, Gather, organize, document and validate business, functional and non-functional requirements into one or more of the following artifacts:
a. User Stories
b. Use Cases (Including Use Case Modeling and other UML diagraming techniques)
c. Process Flow Diagrams
d. Traditional Business Requirements Specification Documents.
2. Understand the differences between the various possible requirements artifacts and when one form of artifact would be more appropriate versus another.
3. Ability to understand technical issues, translate the issue into business terminology and convey the business impact of the issue as well as any potential solutions.
4. And conversely, the ability to articulate business needs to technical resources without dictating the technical solution.
i. Insurance Industry Experience
ii. Marketing Experience –
1. Ideally within the insurance industry but any marketing experience is beneficial
2. Experience can be working directly in marketing or analyzing/delivering automated systems that support marketing
e. Business and/or Systems Analysis Experience:
i. Experience with various requirements elicitation and documentation techniques.
ii. Experience with various software development/project management methodologies including traditional (waterfall) and Agile SCRUM.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.