Job Code: #15171
Title: Chief Architect
Job Location: Chandler, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Chief Architect in the Chandler, AZ area.
We are looking for a strong technical leader with a rigorous engineering and operational excellence mindset and desire to be hands-on. In this role, you will lead the product and technology teams as they deliver for our customers in the short-term by building technology that will last for the long-term.
- Curate architecture and technology strategy and roadmap – ensure all teams understand and execute architecture and technology roadmap, balancing short term delivery and progress toward long term end state
- Seek deep understanding of our customers and our technology through data and a continuous learning mindset
- Successfully lead through difficult technology trade-off discussions with principled, data-based approach, and align people on unified direction
- Lead convergence of technology stacks and associated engineering practices
- Be a great team player working across all functions to deliver products – including product management, design, development, quality, operations, and customer support
- Advocate for engineering productivity
- Coach and mentor both senior and junior engineers
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone who has:
- BS/MS Computer Science with 15+ years hands-on experience
- Senior technical leadership role(s) leading architecture efforts for 100+ engineers
- Proven track record of leading significant refactoring of large system / code base
- Significant experience developing SaaS products for consumer and/or small businesses serving 100k+ users – experience developing mobile apps preferred
- Significant experience with both app/frontend and services/backend development
- Public cloud experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Proficient with Agile practices including continuous delivery/deployment
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.