Job Code: #10766
Title: Contract Business Analyst
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate opening for a Contract Business Analyst. This opportunity is an outstanding one for a consultant with a background in the financial industry. The role will translate into other areas and deeply enhance a consultant's skillset for future reference.
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, validates, evaluates and maps business reporting systems, processes, data fields and other user needs.
- Performs and participates in the analysis, mapping, design and testing of new and replacement reports, statements and notices.
- Coordinate with testing team and assist with creating test scripts to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
- Proficient in creating data models and information flows.
- Develop requirement traceability matrixes, process change matrixes, and functional test cases.
- Thinks at varying levels, from high concept to low detail.
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates- writing, speaking, and presentation- concepts and constraints completely.
- Demonstrates creative "out of the box" thinking.
- Champions ideas and sells them to others.
- Grasps business-centric design principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works closely with functional streams and ensure all requirements are collected and fulfilled.
- Works closely with business teams of the bank and visualize and implement future needs of the banks.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 4+ years’ experience in business analysis, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, processes, application, etc or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Must have experience in banking, deposits, retail lending, and/or DDA (Demand Deposit Account)
- Working knowledge of business processes and systems, programming and systems analysis procedures, project techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of department specific computer applications or other knowledge skills or abilities may apply.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or project.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Very good functional knowledge on the streams they work on.
- Ability to understand the business flow and co-relate to system design.
- Strong testing skills.
Writing Sample Required:
- A small sample less than a page of a requirements document that you have produced. This could be either a Use Case, User Story, listing of requirements. If you don’t have a current sample you can use without a lot of proprietary information, write a fictitious use case where a Banking client uses a Bank ATM to get cash.