Job Code: #12191
Title: Contract Project Administrator
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a Project Administrator. This role is with one of the top companies in Utah.
Responsible for providing support to Project Managers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides internal administrative support and project administrative support for multiple concurrent projects.
- Responsible for the successful execution of project-related assignments including: maintenance of Microsoft Project plans, various project tracking tools, reports, presentations and other documentation as required across project timeline from proposal through close out.
- Collects data and produces reports (various formats) for PMO team,
- Work closely with project manager and other stakeholders on project governance topics and ensure all stakeholders adhere to the defined guidelines.
- Assist with the preparation of communication materials and training sessions, as required.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the project documents library(ies).
- Work with colleagues across all lines of business in the organization to constantly strive toward continuous process improvement.
- Help maintain consistent use of internal SharePoint project collaboration site for all project participants by providing support, training, and guidance.
- Maintain issues and track tickets submitted
- Prepare monthly finance reports for project hours and provide deliverable/milestone information to facilitate billing and % complete reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
Specific project related tasks include:
Maintain Project Budget Tracker – update actual hours and projected hours and expense on a weekly basis.
Compile weekly Project Status report from individual consultant reports.
Maintain and support the ongoing management of our client’s project(s): internal data collection, data analysis, training, administration, and registration and change requests.
Manage the overall project plan in collaboration with the Project Manager.
Gathering of staffing/project hours report data (example: allocation versus utilization; PTO tracking) from team members and time-keeping systems.
LOB administrative and scheduling support as needed.Position Requirements/Qualifications:
- Experience working in a project/process administration role
- Must possess minimum 2 years work experience in project administration role with understanding of project management terminology, concepts and tools
- Microsoft Office experience with a full proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint applications.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and on-time delivery of work deliverables/activities are critical.
- SharePoint proficiency a plus
- Must be highly motivated with proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritizing skills within the demands of a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org