Job Code: #14082
Title: Data Entry Technician
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open contract-to-hire opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN
This position has a title of Data Entry Technician and will be functioning primarily as a pathologist scribe. The scribe sits with a pathologist as he/she reads a series of cases, recording the pathologist's verbal assessments onto an Excel worksheet or paper form. Additional responsibilities will be to design and/or review Excel worksheets, and perform data entry or QC from a variety of sources.
The ideal candidate will have:
Must have accurate, speedy data entry or transcription experience. Experience with medical terminology is required.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work with professionals at various levels within an organization.
* Must have thorough working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, email and calendars. Gmail and Gcal preferred.
* Able to readily learn new software systems.
* Flexible, positive attitude when dealing with shifting priorities or last minute assignments.
* Professional office experience preferred.
If you are interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com and provide answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team