Job Code: #11980
Title: Data Mapper
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Data Mapper Job Description:
As the Data Mapper you will be responsible for system extracts of this company's legacy systems to new policy systems.
Creation and Maintenance of DMD (Data Mapping Document)
Creation and Maintenance of Extract
Support of ETL
Rules and Decisions- ability to determine how code should behave in system
Creation and support of manual XML
3+ years of experience
Data Mapper specifically focused with ETL
Insurance industry experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.