Job Code: #15198
Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: ,
Our client has an immediate opening for a DevOps Engineer in Phoenix, AZ .
As a member of the Cloud Services team, you’ll focus on creating and managing resources for a CI-CD pipeline used to create multiple development, QA, and production environments. You’ll work with public cloud providers, Blackboard Cloud Services, Product Development, & Support teams.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the design and documentation of systems, automation and configuration to support an environment that hosts customer and development operations in Azure and AWS.
The environment will include system and application components that support line of business functionality, metrics collection, alerting of critical and non-critical events, dashboards for technical and business review, and other instrumentation required to meet or exceed customer SLA’s.
You’ll also design and document internal processes for the Operations team to manage, maintain, and evaluate production systems to meet or exceed customer SLA’s.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining required server components and automation scripts to host continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes suitable for large-scale, cloud-hosted applications
- Has experience with Azure or AWS PaaS and IaaS services
- Is familiar with server administration (Linux, Windows, IIS, Tomcat, NodeJS)
- Has working knowledge of source code management (Git, TFS, SVN, etc.)
- Is familiar with configuration management; Ansible preferred
- Understands protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, REST, application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Has experience with scripting languages including Bash, Perl, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, Ruby or similar
- Has experience developing standards, methods and tactics to manage development and runtime environments focused on speed, consistency and strong security controls for web-based e-Commerce systems
- Thrives in a team environment where strong communication is key
- Is tenacious and able to handle aggressive timelines
- Familiarity with diagnostic troubleshooting and monitoring tools, monitoring/management applications, including developing data collection points, log compilation, dashboard development, and automated alerting systems is a plus!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.