Job Code: #14567
Title: DevOps Manager
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a DevOps Manager in Phoenix, AZ .
The primary function of this position is the manage the team that implements, enhances, and transforms the tools that support IT operational and development activities. Responsible for the tooling and process related to ITSM, configuration and CICD capabilities. This role is responsible for capturing the business requirements in addition to all aspects of design, development, testing, and deployment of the solution or business process. Act as a productivity multiplier, providing consulting, operational support and expertise to application and infrastructure teams to help them to drive their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directs the performance and professional development of a staff of senior engineers to provide application support, development and maintenance for portfolio of automation and productivity applications.
- Key leader in development of It process, budget planning and project resource planning.
- Lead enterprise changes in behavior and process.
- Ability to define process and implement in tooling to enable efficient IT and business
- Manage the development and enhancements of IT work management tools.
- Ability to lead the implementation of enterprise process change and supporting technology
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to capture and define business requirements and pain points and translate into technical solutions or features which add value and solve business challenges.
- Team player with a positive attitude, is able to collaborate with business partners, peers, and leadership and can manage change.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Practical and personable, with a succinct communication style and the ability to communicate with different levels of business.
- Strong focus on how we can improve our customers experience of our systems
- Bachelor's degree in Math or Science
- 3-5 years experience as a manager or project manager in an Agile or DevOps environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow a team
- Demonstrated experiencing communicating and influencing at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in Continuous Integration frameworks- Jenkins, Travis CI, or CruiseControl
- Experience in configuration management solutions Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or etc.
- Experience in monitoring solutions – Zabbix, Splunk
- Experience in ITMS tools – Service now, BMC
- Experience in coding/scripting languages- Java, Ruby, Python, or Shell
- Experience in SCM tools- Git, Subversion, etc.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.