Job Code: #15038
Title: Director of Information Security contract to hire
Job Location: ,
We are looking for a highly experienced, reliable, and enthusiastic Director of IS with a strong background in information security and CISA, CISSP, or CISM certification(s)to take responsibility for the following initiatives for our client:
Information Security Governance
Information Security Program Development
Information Security Program Management
Incident Management and Response
What You Need for this Position:
- CISA, CISSP, or CISM certification(s). Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security, or Information Systems a plus.
- Minimum seven years of experience in information security, with at least five years of experience working in an I.S. Security management role in a large, multi-platform I.S. computing environment.
- Deep knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Direct hands-on experience supporting Security Information Event Management products, enterprise logging and developing & managing correlation rules, filters, trends, and reporting.
- Experience with operation of large enterprise security management tools such as IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, firewalls, NAC, etc.
- Experience with Threat Intelligence, Threat Analysis and Incident Response.
- Demonstrated ability to build bridges between I.T., Development, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, and Support teams.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC and deployment of applications with adherence to security standards.
- Prior experience as Director of IT
- Direct Sales Industry experience a plus.
To apply and for questions please contact our recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org.