Job Code: #16365
Title: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Centennial, Colorado
My client is looking for an Electrical Technician for Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) for a space application. This is a 6 month contract position. Location is the Denver Tech Center.
- Install new electrical equipment, repair and replace defective components in industrial control system for aerospace applications.
- Modify electrical rack assemblies wiring and components to incorporate engineering modifications.
- Run electrical tests and collect validation data for new equipment.
- Build, modify and repair cable assemblies. Aid engineering in troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment in various labs within ULA.
- Pin and cable crimping certifications, cable build certifications, Soldering and Printed circuit board certifications a plus.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Fabricate and test all electrical harnesses for space flight or non-flight applications and electrical ground equipment.
- Integrate and test electrical ground equipment and space flight or non-flight applications for electronic board assemblies.
- Evaluate electrical as well as operational problems.
- Aid in the receiving of new equipment and disposition of obsolete electrical/electronic equipment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
The client wants an degree with 3+ years’ experience.
The location is the Denver area. The duration is 6 months.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your current resume, desired rate, and the best time and way to reach you.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: COjobs@pdsinc.com .
If you are not interested, please feel free to send this to anyone you feel would be qualified as I pay for referrals whether you work for me or not. Thanks for your help!