Job Code: #13859
Title: Email Automation Expert
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Email Automation Expert
Our client has an immediate opening for an Email Automation Expert in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Email Automation Expert
You will be working closely with a team of passionate digital marketing professionals. The Email Automation Expert will support the execution and management of marketing automation programs. This role requires experience with marketing automation tools, HTML, CSS, and SQL.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES (if possible, limit to 6-8):
1. Create and implement automated and ad-hoc email programs.
2. Segment email lists to increase engagement and minimize bulking risks.
3. Execute strategic email initiatives to drive lifecycle conversion from inquiry to graduation.
4. Test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, offers, landing pages, frequency, offer, segmentation, and more.
5. Ensure messages render correctly and are mobile optimized.
6. Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and content that succeeds through email.
7. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
NOTE: The primary accountabilities above are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed above. Specific goals or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents’ performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents’ immediate supervisor or manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY (will the travel supervise direct reports): N/A
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (List minimum required education and in what area of study and previous work experience, including minimum number of years and type of experience):
• Bachelor's degree in related field and 3 or more years of marketing automation experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (List additional preferred education, work experience, knowledge, skills and abilities):
• Has worked with various email service provider tools. Responsys Certification a plus.
• Experience coding in HTML and CSS
• Proficient with relational databases and SQL.
• Knowledge of Can-Spam and general email best practices.
• Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
• Experience creating complex nurturing programs.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.