Job Code: #11694
Title: Enterprise Systems Management Specialist
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
My client is looking for an Enterprise Systems Management Specialist. This is a contingent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
Work Location: Boulder, CO
Must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
The Enterprise Systems Management Specialist will be Responsible for performing a variety of technical duties including installing, configuring and supporting Netcool/OMNIbus, IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM), Netcool/Impact, IBM Tivoli Network Manager (ITNM), Tivoli Integrated Portal (TIP) and similar products.
Primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. Many customers are supported from the Boulder location using a rated services model. No travel is expected, however, some travel may be needed so all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs
- 2 Years’ Experience configuring and troubleshooting Netcool/OMNIbus SQL automation
- 2 Years’ Experience with ESM products (e.g., IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM), ITCAM, Netcool/OMNIbus)
- 2 Years’ Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting software applications deployed on Linux
- 1 Year Experience with integration of network products with ticketing systems (e.g., BMC Remedy, ServiceNow)
- 2 Years’ Experience installing, administering and maintaining ITNM
- 1 Year Experience installing, administering and maintaining Tivoli Integrated Portal (TIP)
- 2 Years Excellent teamwork, written, oral communication, and formal documentation skills
- Experience with Red Had Linux System Administration
- Experience with other ESM monitoring products, such as CA Nimsoft (SoftLayer), SolarWinds
- Experience installing, administering and maintaining ITNCM
- Experience performing network monitoring in a virtual environment
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g., bash, perl) and experience with creating scripts to automate processes
- Experience with SNMP management
- Possess five (5) years knowledge and experience supporting USSTRATCOM J2 IP and related issues, and perform detailed research, studies, analyses, and review of operational concepts.
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.