Job Code: #9253
Title: ERP Project Manager
Job Location: SLC, Utah
The ERP Project Manager will apply professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control schedule, cost, and performance risks. This role has ultimate responsibility for defining and creating project plans along with prioritization, coordination, and implementation
• Monitoring project activities to ensure the quality and integrity of information
• Conducting resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources
• Building, leading and coaching multiple project teams and facilitating all operational checkpoint activities throughout the project lifecycle
• Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensuring that they are communicated and executed within the team
• Develop and execute management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, issues and integration
• The ERP Project Manager will be familiar with ERP Systems, SAP preferred.
• Demonstrated project management experience with established methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, etc.
• The successful ERP Project Manager must have a Bachelor’s degree in business management, information technology, computer science or related discipline with 5-10 years’ experience with managing complex projects.
• Other requirements include excellent written and verbal communication, listening, organization, and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment.
• The ERP Project Manager needs to understand and be aware of budgets and financial goals, along with being able to design and deliver presentations clearly and concisely to senior management.