Job Code: #15285
Title: ETL Developer
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent Software Development experience (PHP, Python,Java,R)
- Proficiency in using Pentaho or similar ETL tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Write, test and implement Pentaho Kettle Transformations/Jobs
- Create and execute detailed test plans
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve production related issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to perform customer facing duties
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types.
- Experience in pulling data from various web api’s (Soap/Rest, etc).
- Experience with job scheduling systems
- Source code management/version control systems
- Ability to document complex systems
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Understanding of data modeling, database design, and data warehousing.
- Experience with SQL involving complex queries
- Ability to write and tune efficient SQL code.
- Understanding of joins and indexes.
- Review and document existing application code
- Provide maintenance support to existing application code
- Develop and test new ETL processes
- Code clean-up, optimization and versioning
- Automation of ETL jobs
- Develop SQL scripts using Pentaho and other utilities to transform and load data from various sources
- Design and build data structures and processes to populate data warehouse tables using knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques
- Integration with legacy data and applications
- Adhere to development standards
- Peer review code to ensure that it meets coding standards for deployment
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager.
Please contact our recruiting team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org