Job Code: #14935
Title: ETL Developer-Junior-Mid
Job Location: ,
Apply to this job
This job posting is reflective of the Associate IS Data Integration Analyst (ETL Developer) essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The IS Data Integration Analyst level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
The Data Integration Analyst performs data design, data modeling, development, and integration. The ideal candidate will use awareness of business needs and information management disciplines to successfully deliver innovative solutions including data integration, transformation, mapping, modeling, mining and reporting functions. This is a junior to mid-level position on a team supporting the busiess.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of data management practices supporting the business operations.
- Responsible for understanding and leveraging approaches for designing, developing, testing, debugging data integration and reporting needs and assisting with issues.
- Responsible for understanding the business, business objectives and current business challenges within the supported business area.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required and make improvements based on findings
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Responsible for production support / on-call duties
- Responsible for contributing to root cause analysis
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Strong oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements
- Awareness of different technologies and technology domains (Data transformation, SQL, DB2, Modeling, Mapping, Data Warehousing, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in related system and/or business related field of study (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 years of experience with database platforms, especially MS SQL Server
- 3 years of experience with T-SQL
- Solid understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Experience with data warehouse architecture, extract/transform/load (ETL) and business requirements gathering and analysis
- 1 year of experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent technical support documentation skills
- Knowledge of the Company’s business functions and Financial Service's business processes
- Experience with Microsoft reporting stack a plus
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong customer relations skills (with all levels of internal and external customers)
Apply to this job