Job Code: #14432
Title: Full-Stack Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Full-Stack Developer in AZ .
Designs and builds web applications. Designs, codes, monitors and tunes database objects. Performs appropriate applications and system testing. Writes operational and program documentation. Develops project plans and estimates. Manages multiple, simultaneous development projects. Communicates project status and progress to stakeholders.
- Develops applications which adhere to design specifications.
- Develops necessary database, library, and systems support functions required to support developed systems.
- Codes at the Enterprise Level, utilizing advanced programming techniques, logic flow, and data file processing features such as record locking, commitment control and security control.
- Conducts system integration and user acceptance testing, ensuring successful and error-free production implementation.
- Delivers projects within projected budgets and deadlines.
- Provides effective, routine stakeholder communications throughout the course of the project.
- Prioritizes and escalates project issues and concerns appropriately
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Formal training in structured systems analysis and design.
- Minimum 3 year solid working experience in development of complex information systems solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design, normalization, and stored procedures.
- Preferred experience with Bootstrap, Dependency Injection, Xamarin
- Experience with software engineering processes and object oriented design.
- Strong analytic, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and switch effectively between different activities and teams.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.