Job Code: #11253
Title: Implementation Lead Business Analyst
Job Location: WVC, Utah
THE FUTURE IN BANKING IS HERE! Our client is building the foundation of the future of banking/financial institution success. This exciting opportunity will set the stage for creative banking solutions for our customers. Be part of the future today!
Our client seeks a detail-oriented Business Analyst (Implementation Lead) to support projects for features and enhancements related to ensuring delivery of technology-based solutions in Salt Lake City, Utah. This position supports the management team in implementing the new core banking system.
- Performs project management functions as a team lead.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee user acceptance testing of the core banking system including, but not limited to: analysis of system users and business processes, development of the UAT test plan, and execution of UAT activities to ensure appropriate sign-off from all impacted areas on the new functionality of the system.
- Oversee conversion and post conversion activities, support turnover activities to normal production operations, and obtain final production acceptance sign-off.
- Participate in the hand-off of post-production bug fixes and enhancements planning for subsequent mini-releases.
- Monitor and evaluate post production service level results and client satisfaction.
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively- writing, speaking, and presentation- concepts and constraints.
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 6+ years’ experience in system implementations, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, processes, application, etc. or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Requires a solid understanding of banking and lending operations and business activities.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and peers.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and function well under pressure.
- Must have strong Excel, Visio, and writing skills.
- Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org