Job Code: #11605
Title: Implementation Lead
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS is looking for a Implementation Lead.
THE FUTURE IN BANKING IS HERE! Our client is building the foundation of the future of banking. As an integral organization within TOPS (Technology, Operations, Contact Center & Project Management Office), this organization is responsible for embarking on a series of large transformational projects and programs led by our client's Division to enhance business capabilities that will enable us to deliver and sustain our growth. This exciting opportunity will set the stage for creative banking solutions for our customers. Be part of the future today!
Our client seeks a detail-oriented Business Analyst (Implementation Lead) to support projects for features and enhancements related to ensuring delivery of technology-based solutions in Salt Lake City, Utah. This position supports the management team in implementing the new banking system.
- Performs project management functions as a team lead.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee user acceptance testing of the core banking system including, but not limited to: analysis of system users and business processes, development of the UAT test plan, and execution of UAT activities to ensure appropriate sign-off from all impacted areas on the new functionality of the system.
- Oversee conversion and post conversion activities, support turnover activities to normal production operations, and obtain final production acceptance sign-off.
- Participate in the hand-off of post-production bug fixes and enhancements planning for subsequent mini-releases.
- Monitor and evaluate post production service level results and client satisfaction.
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively- writing, speaking, and presentation- concepts and constraints.
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 6+ years’ experience in system implementations, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, processes, application, etc. or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Requires a solid understanding of banking and lending operations and business activities.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and peers.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and function well under pressure.
- Must have strong Excel, Visio, and writing skills.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org