Job Code: #11570
Title: Information Security Architect
Job Location: WVC, Utah
The Security Architecture team is responsible for creating effective and efficient control patterns, conducting security risk evaluations, and creating security policies and standards to enable the corporation to conduct business at an appropriate level of risk. The team partners with Information Technology to establish controls for new technologies and engages with the business to design security controls for existing and new business systems and relationships.
The Information Security Architect must have a strong background in working within a dynamic, large business environment conducting security assessments and designing security controls. The architect must be effective in establishing and managing constructive, positive relationships with business and IT professionals. The architect must be effective in communicating to technical teams and executives in both verbal and written form. A high degree of self-motivation and ability to manage numerous initiatives in parallel are essential.
Our client's Information Security is a highly collaborative environment where professionals across varying disciplines work together in researching security threats and engineering and operating security solutions. Security Architecture provides qualified professionals the opportunity to work with highly motivated security professionals to solve complex and interesting information security challenges.
- Six or more years in information security architecture and assessment
- Ten or more years in combined information technology / information security experience
- Deep technical expertise in security architecture design and/or security assessment
- Technical expertise in security control design and engineering including technologies such as firewalls, web proxies, user directories, networking, operating systems, middleware, endpoint security, VPNs
- Proficiency with Windows and UNIX operating systems
- Competency with scripting and/or programming (shell, ruby, python, perl, java, c, etc.)
- Proficient with SQL and data analysis
- A strong curiosity, initiative, willingness to experiment, and persistence in providing solutions to tough technical challenges
- Knowledge leadership in the information security discipline as demonstrated through published articles, research, or conference speaking engagements
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or information technology
- Information security experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Please contact our recruiting team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org