Job Code: #11256
Title: Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Washington, District Of Columbia
My client is looking for an Intelligence Analyst. This is a contingent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
Work Location: Washington, DC
Travel Required: Yes
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret (SCI eligibility)
The Intelligence Analyst shall provide intelligence analysis support services focused on FBI’s operational initiatives in accordance with the FBI mission objectives and specific Directorate of Intelligence (DI), Counterintelligence Division (CD), Criminal Investigative Division (CID), and Washington Field Office (WFO) requirements. The Contractor shall provide experienced, cleared staff with the capability to provide comprehensive research, intelligence, and technical analysis for the review of data sets, files, documents, and various reports relevant to the mission of the FBI. The experienced staff shall have extensive experience in reviewing raw intelligence data and intelligence program management.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Expertise on security of Information Technology (IT) networks, infrastructure, and software
- Proven experience developing Intelligence work products for the USIC (Writing sample may be requested.)
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years of analyzing intelligence in the U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Subject matter expertise on priority national security targets as they pertain to the USIC.
- Significant experience in using a wide variety of analytical techniques used to determine and communicate trends and patterns, fill gaps in information and project events, identify anomalies, ascribe meaning to events or information from disparate sources, and develop defensible judgments and conclusions based on accepted research and analytical methodologies.
- Substantial knowledge of the intelligence and investigative programs’ operations, procedures, techniques, and terminology of the entire Intelligence Community; the proper development and presentation of information; and the proper fulfillment of related information needs and responsibilities.
- Substantial knowledge of the Intelligence Community resources and a master in acquiring information from intelligence sources to ensure that the information developed is complete, and, where possible, corroborated for accuracy.
- Highly-developed skill in oral and written communication to provide information, expert advice, and guidance; persuade others to consider recommendations made/argue a position; and abstract concepts and facts clearly and effectively to share with various entities of the intelligence community.
- Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Experience with public source databases such as Accurint, Lexis Nexis, and Blooomberg.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Palintir
- US citizenship is required.
- Ability to pass a polygraph examination if a successful CI polygraph has not been recorded within the past five (5) years.
- Perform the majority of his/her duties on-site at FBIHQ or designated FBI facility in the Washington, DC metropolitan area;
- Provide analytical support for the review and assessment of sensitive intelligence data holdings and coordinate with other entities in the FBI as appropriate to determine the significance of that information;
- Provide analytic assessments and briefings as necessary to FBI Executive Management and other stakeholders in the FBI and larger USIC as required;
- Provide analytical support to review and assess sensitive intelligence data holdings and coordinate with other entities in the FBI as appropriate to determine the significance/impact of that information;
- Review information contained in a sensitive, tightly controlled database, as well as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Access and various Intelligence Community databases;
- As directed the contractor will be required to attend various meetings to support the development of reports, assessments and briefings;
- As requested, provide preliminary assessment reports and daily/weekly/monthly updates on data submittals related to the review of the sensitive intelligence information;
- Provide analytic assessments and develop intelligence work products such as briefings, inputs for the President’s Daily Briefing book and other USIC intelligence related products (as required) to FBI Executive Management and/or USIC stakeholders;
- Provide intelligence analysis experience supporting the FBI or other USIC partners on Counterespionage/ Counterintelligence/Counterterrorism/ tasks or projects;
- Demonstrate subject-matter expertise vital to national security based on intelligence analysis of tasking; and
- Analyze data sets, develop INTEL policies and procedures to accomplish necessary improvements or independently develop routine or highly specialized intelligence products suitable for dissemination to FBI Executive Management and other stakeholders in the FBI and larger USIC.
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com.