Job Code: #14277
Title: iOS Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer
Our client needs brilliant and innovative people to move the work forward in new and creative ways. We are looking for people who have a passion for iOS development and who want to make a difference through mobile applications.
You will work in a dynamic, agile development environment developing iOS mobile applications that move the work forward. Come work on a team of mobile developers that are passionate about new advances in our fast-moving field. We meet regularly to review code, learn new things and teach each other the latest and greatest happenings in the world of mobile development.
Our client's mobile applications support multiple languages and are highly used by tens of thousands of users every single day.
Demonstrated experience building production iOS applications using the following technologies:
- At least 3-years of experience exclusively doing iOS development; an additional 7+ years of progressive IT experience is preferred
- Experience owning and leading complex iOS projects from start to finish
- Mastery of Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Interface Builder, and all things iOS
- Proven track record in (and real passion for) shipping beautiful iOS applications; one or more iOS apps already developed
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements into real user solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
You will actively participate in projects, taking part in decisions affecting project scope, design, direction, readiness, etc.
You will coordinate and participate in the design, implementation, testing, and support of iOS-based applications using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS, watchOS and tvOS SDKs.
You will design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling and assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions.
You will need to provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle.
You are encouraged to regularly innovate and move the work forward as a team and individually.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you are expected to provide mentorship and leadership on project teams around mobile development excellence.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org