Job Code: #14565
Title: IT Data Analyst
Job Location: Walnut Creek, California
IT Data Analyst
Our client has an immediate opening for an IT Data Analyst in the Walnut Creek, CA area.
IT Data Analyst
As part of the IT Enterprise Architecture function, the data analyst shall support data analysis throughout its full lifecycle, from data collection and preparation to data analysis and visualization. The IT Data Analyst shall have knowledge and experience in Enterprise Architecture practice, techniques, and tools. He/she shall have experience in using EA tools for architecture modelling, taxonomy development, metadata definition, and analysis for business architecture, application architecture, technology architecture and information architecture.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AREAS
Data Management Lifecycle
Analytics and Visualizations
Enterprise Architecture Framework (preferably TOGAF)
Enterprise Architecture Tools (i.e., Software AG ARIS)
Skills: 3-5+ of work experience as an IT Data Analyst
-Analyzing, reviewing, cleaning and validating of data
-Dashboards, Reporting- full life cycle management Expert Excel knowledge (data manipulation and organization of data dumps) Skilled in modeling- data, application, etc.
+Savvy with modeling tools- ARIS, etc.
Knowledge of IT Enterprise Architecture- understanding of process/concepts
-Understanding of EA Frameworks & TOGAF, etc.
Self-starter, highly organized, strong communication/presentation skills
(Open to partial travel to Arizona; 2-3 days every 4-6 weeks)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.