Job Code: #14708
Title: IT Security Analyst
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst Job Description:
This position reports to the Cyber Security Director and is responsible for
analyzing security architectures and tools in order to assist in optimizing
currently deployed tools/procedures/processes. Analyst will support security
team in configuration and administration of security solutions. Analyst must be
adept at troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis and identifying
suspicious trends. Analyst will provide advisory services to business units on IT
initiatives and projects in regards to security industry best practice. The analyst
will work across IT teams to integrate new security solutions and develop new
standards. Define and lead projects in support of security strategy and
architecture. Develop metrics and KPIs for security infrastructure.
• 4-6 years working in IT security domain
• Experience with SIEM technologies.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with cloud technologies specifically AWS.
• Experience with AWS in a security environment preferred.
• One or more of the following professional certifications: C ISSP, CISM, SANS
(GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, etc.), CISA, Security+ (or willingness to obtain within 6
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of networking an d TCP/IP protocol or
networking certification (CCNA)
• Experience working with Wind ows and Linux operating systems
• Experience working with firewalls and network IDS/IPS
• Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Java, PHP, PowerShell, etc .)
• Familiar with government security standards andregulatio ns including GLBA,
SOX, PCI, COBIT, ITIL
• Experience doing vulnerability assessments, risk assessments and penetration
• Familiar with various security architectures and methodologies (Defense in
Depth, Kill-Chain, NIST, Critical Controls, OWASP, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in management Information Systems, Computer Science,
and/or Business, or equivalent work experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.