Job Code: #15207
Title: IT Support
Job Location: ,
Technical Support – Contract – Washington DC
Our client is looking for a IT Technical Support Contractor for an immediate need.
- Provide user support both face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Undertake Client Workstation builds (including the configuration of both OS and applications) plus ongoing support.
- Deal with virus issues on workstations and other security specific issues.
- Utilize call tracking system for recording all IT issues.
- Prioritize Incident tickets and resolve according to SLA, while performing duties on other Service Requests and Infrastructure project work.
- Provide remote support.
- Provide support for Executive Video and Audio Conferences.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
• Fluent in English Language spoken and written.
• 3 years + of general experience in one or more of an IT Functions
• IT Service Desk experience required, in Windows Desktop and Server environment.
• MCP/CCENT desirable.
• Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems.
• Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Office 365/2016 and below
• Knowledge of Apple devices (MACs).
• Active Directory and Exchange, administration and technologies.
• Strong TCP/IP and network supporting protocols (DNS, DHCP, etc).
• Mobile support, IPhonesAndroid handhelds and BES.
• Remote Access/VPN (Cisco IPSec/Any connect/Pulse Secure).
This starts as a 3 month contract role and could be extended.
$12 per day is reimbursed for parking
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org