Job Code: #14480
Title: IT Systems Administrator
Job Location: Park City, Utah
IT Systems Administrator
As an industry leader we are looking for an exceptional Systems Administrator to join our Corporate based IT team. This position will play a key role in performing analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design, installation, documentation and administration of all server applications and hardware.
The Systems Administrator will coordinate the testing, rollout and application of ongoing software patches/upgrades for servers. This role will serve as lead technical troubleshooter on complex server hardware, application issues and network related issues.
The Systems Administrator is responsible to design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot all systems on the LAN/WAN. The Systems Administrator will also have helpdesk responsibilities including Level II support. They will also provide day-to-day onsite and offsite technical support and travel to remote offices to provide systems support as needed.
This position will help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork. Maintain company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and a minimum of 2-3 years equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years Windows Server 2003/2008 experience required
- Minimum of 2 years Exchange Server 2010 experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
- Must have a solid understanding of Windows infrastructure (AD, DNS, GPO, etc.)
- Must have a solid understanding of Linux infrastructure
- Must have an in depth troubleshooting skill of Windows XP/7/8 and Office 2010 /2013
- Must have familiarity with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Must have VOIP design and troubleshooting experience (Asterisk)
- Must have a knowledge of virtualization
- Must have Router, Firewall and VPN configuration experience
- Must have Backup and Monitoring Solutions (Nagios) experience
- Must have Centralized Anti-Virus Protection experience
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
- Must be able to work for prolonged periods of sitting, typing and use of the phone and computer
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: Utahjob@pdsinc.com