Job Code: #11127
Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Java Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our growing team of developers focused on building communications software for the utility industry. The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated and enjoys working with a team of developers to find solutions for converting client requirements into product implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for writing code and contributing to software architecture of a highly concurrent, high throughput system
• Ability to contribute to design of new functionality and expand existing functionality
• Communicate with clients and collaborate with project managers, developers, and designers
• Skilled at managing a number of projects and tasks using a variety of technologies
• Potential travel to visit clients throughout North America to deliver technical presentations and training
• Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering required
• Proficiency in Java and object oriented design required, with knowledge of Spring and Java EE
• Experience in Java concurrency and Relational databases required
• Experience with Amazon AWS cloud facilities such as EC2, S3, and RDS, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and an ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all client communications
• Problem-solving and analytical skills are critical
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.