Job Code: #10952
Title: Junior Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
My client is looking for a Junior Intelligence Analyst. This is a permanent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan. Travel to various Government facilities will be required.
Work Location: HQ INSCOM, Nolan Building, Fort Belvoir, VA
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret/SCI
The Junior Intelligence Analyst will support the G3’s responsibilities. G3 Operations provides counterintelligence and HUMINT coordination support; INSCOM current and future operations synchronization; Military Intelligence personnel sourcing and deployment tracking; Operations Security (OPSEC) management; INSCOM Operations Orders, Development, and Tracking; DOD and IC Data Mining, and Command Briefing Services. Contractor personnel have become an integral part of supporting these activities. Op-tempo changes daily, and it is critical that contractor personnel be current on assigned tasks and issues to be responsive to related questions. An additional objective of this Task Order is to provide planning and operational support on multiple classified system networks to users at all levels of the IC.
The Junior Intelligence Analyst must have knowledge and experience with military intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, including:
· Experience related to Military Operations, OPSEC, or Counterintelligence/HUMINT operations.
· Experience with the intelligence cycle and collection fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
· Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
· Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills.
· Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations.
· Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
· Ability to deliver global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
· Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
· Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
· Ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
· Ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
· Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school, certification, or training in conducting formal law enforcement investigations
· Graduate of Army NCO Advanced Course or MI Career Officer’s Course
· Prior military experience (tactical and strategic operations) and deployment experience
HS diploma or GED with at least 6 years of experience in military intelligence
or Associates degree with at least 4 years of experience in military intelligence
or BA or BS degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of experience in military intelligence
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience