Job Code: #14340
Title: Manager – IAM
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Manager – IAM
Our client has an immediate opening for a Manager – IAM in the Tempe, AZ area.
The Manager/Director of Identity and Access Management (IAM) will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class identity and access management experience for Client employees and customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate a unique blend of technical, business development and management skills including the ability to think strategically, simultaneously planning and implementing projects as well as providing leadership and direction for the team they will be managing. The selected candidate will have demonstrated experience building these capabilities in at least two other organizations, preferably financial institutions, and in communicating IT concepts clearly to a variety of clients. They will be a strategic thinker and will implement organization-wide initiatives while also focusing on improving the individual customer experience.
• Leads and implements execution of the IAM area and provides leadership for assigned on-shore and off-shore team members
• Assist clients in understanding the benefits of centralized access and identity management services through development of a strategic vision and roadmap that is based on business needs
• Operates across both technical and management leadership capacities
• Remains current on industry trends in cyber risk with industry standards and regulatory requirements
• Works collaboratively with information security team members and business stakeholders – Responsible for navigating and crossing organizational boundaries, networking with business and other stakeholders, in order to manage project deliverables and timeframe.
• Presents and obtains buy-in for overarching identity and access management strategies from Executive Leadership
• Builds solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders
• Works collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks, and issues
• Develops meaningful, high-quality deliverables that suit specific client needs
• Communicates with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
• Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
• Conducts presentations and workshops internally on program benefits and value
• Possesses demonstrated experience in creating strategies, roadmaps, and execution plans for successfully delivering these identity and access capabilities at other organizations (IAM experience preferred) and Contributing to ongoing evolution and development IAM strategies, roadmaps and plans
• Strong experience in technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement enterprise programs
• Strategically bridges the IAM program with the overall business needs by driving meaningful collaboration and developing strategic financial budgets and operational plans.
• Acts as a business liaison between the CSO/Senior Management and the day-to-day IAM Architect and team, effectively communicating the benefits of IAM in security, technology administration efficiency, compliance, and business agility while still managing realistic and achievable project plan timeframes.
• Responsible for hiring and retaining valuable IAM employee assets.
• Ensures that IAM services perform according to defined processes and comply with applicable information security requirements.
• Ensures that IAM projects are accomplished in a timely manner and within budget.
trong expertise in at least 3 of following areas:
• Identity and Access Management
• Authentication strategies and implementations
• Multi-factor authentication solutions
• Single sign-on
• Identity and access management operations
• Role based access control
• Security architectures
• Data protection
• Development of meaningful, action driven metrics and reporting
• Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts (e.g. SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID and OAuth)
• Strong experience with IAM tools – SailPoint IdentityIQ preferred
• Security & Risk
• Technology Security Controls
• Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
• Leadership skills – Prior experience managing a diverse team of individuals
• Outstanding business communication skills, including strong verbal communicator, strong writing abilities and experience with writing a variety of communication pieces
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and be adaptable to changing assignments
• Strong attention to technical detail
• Ability to partner with executive leadership, consultants, stakeholders and corporate staff, with sensitivity to their needs and priorities
• Experience negotiating to find mutually acceptable solutions, building consensus through give and take
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, mathematics or business administration (advanced degree is a plus)
• Minimum 10+ years network engineering and/or software engineering experience
• 5+ years operational experience in security service delivery
• CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent certification
• Strategic Thinking – Experience developing IAM strategies, architecture and implementation plans
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Risk Management skills
• Strong understanding of the overall system life cycle – must understand software development lifecycle processes
• Familiarity with Audit & Risk controls
Other IAM Director/Manager responsibilities might include:
• Identifies affected business users (employees and partners).
• Makes final selection of IAM tools and vendor solutions.
• Effectively works with marketing to create an attractive security presence for the external-facing customer website or mobile app.
• Demonstrate and embed the behaviors and competencies that create a risk management mindset in the organization.
• Establishes an IAM training and awareness program.
• Effectively communicates and manages business process challenges.
• Continually helps business application owners define roles and access models using a risk-based approach.
• Vets, validates, and supports in the improvement of IAM vendor designed proposals, technologies, and services.
• Oversees provisioning, de-provisioning and periodic recertification activities and processes.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.