Job Code: #10497
Title: Manager of Software Architecture
Job Location: Englewood, Colorado
Manager of Software Architecture
Our client in Englewood, CO is looking for a Manager of Software Architecture to join their team immediately for a contract-to-hire position. The Manager of Software Architecture position will focus on leading architecture, design, requirements, and tasks to the development teams. The position is responsible to produce high-quality reliable software with emphasis on building an extensible framework including User Experience, testability, performance, and security
- Provide technical leadership on infrastructure and architecture
- Lead infrastructure development through international collaboration, best practices and new innovative technologies
- Prepare detailed specifications and technical roadmaps
- Design, code, test, and assist in development of core components
- Lead and foster an environment of innovation and out of the box thinking
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework (v3.5 and later) using C# and Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of OOA/OOD principles, system architecture
- Strong knowledge of the use and application of software design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of ORM systems (Entity Framework, nHibernate).
- Strong SQL development experience.
- Strong Knowledge of private and public cloud infrastructure, VMWare / HyperV, Software as a Service (SaaS), Web services
- Demonstrated skills in all facets of the software development life cycle.
- Working Knowledge of data analytic engines, parallel processing, and analytics an asset
- Working experience with TFS (or other source code management systems).
- Working knowledge of Geomatics and Geomatic concepts
- Working knowledge of GIS system and web mapping frameworks like Google Maps, Bing, open source or WebGL
- Knowledge of security, authentication, and authorization best practices and technology.
- Knowledge of E-commerce experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience leading teams and projects in geospatial or software systems
- Passion to excel as a self starter and self motivated individual
- Have strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Produce quality results
- Meet project schedules
- Customer focus with strong communication skills.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Geomatics, or Engineering
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org