Job Code: #14546
Title: Mechanical Design Engineer-NX-AL
Job Location: Decatur, Alabama
Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is looking for Mechanical Design Engineers for a 12-month contract position in Decatur, AL. There is a possibility of extension.
You must pass a background check and drug screen.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Here is the job description:
Mechanical Design Engineer to support production tooling design
- 10+ years experience
- Proficient in CAD modeling and drawing creation – NX version 10
- Develops system, mechanism and component model designs and drawings
- Proficient with structural designs and mechanisms
- Capability to perform system integration and system level trade studies to optimize designs for manufacturing, production and performance
- Knowledge of machine shop practices, capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of assembly and material handling
- Familiar with welding processes
- Knowledge of TeamCenter is a plus
The rate is open. The duration is 12 months with possibility of extension.
If you feel you are qualified and interested, please send your resume in Word format, desired rate, availability, and the best time and way to reach you.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not interested, please feel free to send this to anyone you feel would be qualified as I pay for referrals whether you work for me or not. Thanks for your help!