Job Code: #15152
Title: Mid Level .NET Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Apply to this job
This job posting is reflective of the Application Developer essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Application Systems Analyst and Application Solutions Architect levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family
Mutual of Omaha Bank is seeking a candidate that’s excited to come into a growing organization and make an impact. Mutual of Omaha Bank is a top-rated, mid-tier bank with a passion for customer service and a drive to find new areas to expand. We are seeking a mid-level Software Developer to join our team. These individuals will be help us improve our existing applications and bring new value to our business partners and customers by developing innovative new solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and develop both new and existing applications.
- Evaluate potential impact of new custom applications, documents custom applications and changes to existing custom applications.
- Interpret existing code for the purpose of modification and resolution of business inquiries/enhancements.
- Create and modify unit tests in a continuous integration development environment.
- Participate in IT development team code reviews and decisions; communicate with end users regarding system requirements and functionality.
- Utilize proficient, test-driven development and modern coding practices, web standards, and responsive design.
- Work with TFS or other source code management tools as well as the CI/CD pipeline.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal customers, vendors and development team members.
- Translate business requirements into high quality technical designs, database structures and working software.
- Strive to continuously improve both our environment, and yourself. Let’s make things better together.
- Work collaboratively with the software development team to address technical issues and problems while driving software improvements.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other similar program; or comparable professional work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with .NET development (ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server)
- Experience with a financial organization with retail or commercial experience. Strong business analysis and project leadership/management skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Available to travel to office and service providers.
- Experience developing against RESTful APIs
- Experience migrating applications from .NET 3.5 to 4.x and higher
- Experience as team lead or senior developer in Project life cycle activities of development project
- Previous experience fleshing out CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AngularJS/Angular (Typescript)
- Experience with a financial organization with retail or commercial experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework
- Desire to work to expand DevOps practices
Apply to this job