Job Code: #10780
Title: Mirth Administrator
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an immediate opening for a long term contract. We need a Senior Mirth Administrator.
Percentage of duties
· 40% installing, monitoring, and maintaining Mirth Connect Channels and interfaces.
· 20% installing, monitoring, and maintaining communication systems software interfaces.
· 20% analyze, design and implement software programs.
· 10% Website and/or web service development.
· 10% Relational database design and maintenance.
Skills and Experience
· 2yrs working knowledge of Linux (370/371.70)
· 6yrs working knowledge of Windows (370/372.20) – Run and Troubleshoot development environment.
· 4yrs working knowledge of Java JEE (290/292.40) – Maintain and enhance Java JEE applications.
· 6yrs working knowledge of SQL (290/294.00) – Query existing database tables, create tables, functions, triggers using SQL statements
· 3yrs working knowledge of PostgreSQL (190/192.00) – Write, analyze and troubleshoot SQL specific to PostgreSQL. Write PSQL funtions.
· 2yrs working knowledge of Mirth Connect (Certification Required) Administer, maintain and created interfaces and channels in Mirth 3.x
· 2yrs working knowledge of HL7 (240/240.40) – Read, parse, and generate HL7 2.x messages in Mirth and run logic and process messages.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: