Job Code: #11355
Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Mobile Applications Developer
Mobile Applications Developer Job Description:
is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our growing team of developers building mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take a native application from concept to implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the full mobile application development lifecycle
- Develops, tests, and deploys user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex mobile applications.
- Codes, debugs, tests and maintains the application to meet requirements.
- Contributes to design of new functionality and expands existing functionality for mobile applications
- Communicates with clients and collaborates with project managers, developers, and UI/UX designers
- Potential travel to visit iFactor customers throughout North America to deliver technical presentations and training; very minimal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrable knowledge of either Android (Java) or iOS (Objective-C) development; both preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of object oriented programming principles
- Technical knowledge of SOAP/REST/JSON service integration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and an ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all client communications.
- At least one app in the App Store, Google Play or enterprise deployed
- Experience writing web services or other server-side components
- Knowledge of Swift (iOS)
- Follows mobile industry trends and current events
- Experience working in the utility or energy industries
- Ability to translate graphical mock-ups to code
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.