Job Code: #13985
Title: Monitoring Tools Admin
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Monitoring Tools Admin
Our client has an immediate opening for a Monitoring Tools Admin in the Glendale, AZ area.
Monitoring Tools Admin
Plans, supports, and implements simple to moderately complex technical solutions and integrations. Provides efficient and reliable functioning of assigned systems.
- Develops and implements business practices for management, backup and recovery.
- Provides upper level support to operational teams.
- ·Designs, installs, configures, and performs system integration testing of enterprise systems management and infrastructure tools products.
- Researches issues and resolves potential problems with installs and upgrades.
- Proficient in enterprise systems and infrastructure technologies from vendors that provide functions such as active and passive transaction monitoring, systems monitoring, network monitoring, topology, discovery, enterprise alerting, notification and escalation messaging applications (e.g. CA Unicenter, HP Openview/Operations Manager, Network Node Manager, HP Diagnostics, BMC Patrol, Compuware Vantage, Tivoli TEC) or other vendor products supporting monitoring, measurement, performance, and discovery storage management.Solid understanding of enterprise server security technologies, networking & security protocols, authentication schemes and technologies, operating systems, Active Directory. Proven implementation, upgrade and troubleshooting ability
- Specific previous experience with enterprise systems management and infrastructure tools products from vendors such as IBM, BMC, CA, and Compuware that provide functions such as active and passive transaction monitoring, systems monitoring, network monitoring, topology discovery, enterprise alerting, notification and escalation
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.