Job Code: #14875
Title: .Net Application Systems Analyst
Job Location: ,
Apply to this job
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and develop both new and existing applications.
- Evaluate potential impact of new custom applications, documents custom applications and changes to existing custom applications.
- Interpret existing code for the purpose of modification and resolution of business inquiries/enhancements.
- Create and modify unit tests in a continuous integration development environment.
- Participate in IT development team code reviews and decisions; communicate with end users regarding system requirements and functionality.
- Utilize proficient, test-driven development and modern coding practices, web standards, and responsive design.
- Work with TFS or other source code management tools as well as the CI/CD pipeline.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal customers, vendors and development team members.
- Translate business requirements into high quality technical designs, database structures and working software.
- Strive to continuously improve both our environment, and yourself. Let’s make things better together.
- Work collaboratively with the software development team to address technical issues and problems while driving software improvements.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other similar program; or comparable professional work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development (ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server)
- Experience with a financial organization with retail or commercial experience. Strong business analysis and project leadership/management skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Available to travel to office and service providers.
- Experience developing against RESTful APIs
- Experience migrating applications from .NET 3.5 to 4.x and higher
- Experience as team lead or senior developer in Project life cycle activities of development project
- Previous experience fleshing out CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AngularJS/Angular (Typescript)
- Experience with a financial organization with retail or commercial experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework
- Desire to work to expand DevOps practices
Apply to this job