Job Code: #11898
Title: Performance Test Engineer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an outstanding client that is looking for a Performance Test Engineer. This opportunity is with one of the very best companies in Utah. They've received many awards, they are rapidly growing and they have many outstanding perks!
Performance Test Engineer
Our client was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what they did / do / will keep on doing.) They are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. They accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
Our client takes application performance seriously, and they are looking for a performance engineer to help. This engineer will develop and executeperformance tests to identify where performance should be improved. They'll then work with development teams to make these improvements.
What you will be doing:
- Use performance testing tools to develop and regularly execute performance tests
- Work with development teams to identify performance improvements and implement them
- Identify and train on best practices for performance
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 4+ years of technical experience
- Strong programming experience
- Performance and load testing experience
- Database optimization experience
- Experience with Ruby, Python, PHP or Perl (Ideal)
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash scripting (Ideal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Get in on all the awesome.
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Lots of paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships and Welbe fitness tracking
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: email@example.com