Job Code: #15001
Title: Program Manager – ERP
Job Location: ,
Program Manager – ERP
Our client has an immediate opening for a Program Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
Program Manager – ERP
Integration Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful technical integration implementation of the Workday solution, including managing integration requirements, development, testing and deployment activities.
The development process includes the full implementation cycle from initial discovery & design, to development, and through to production.
We look for combinations of these qualities when we hire:
Consulting Experience: We value qualities such as a willingness to take charge, ability to communicate clearly, the skill to simplify a complex problem, a drive to manage multiple initiatives at a time, and confidence to lead a group of people through a challenge and to a solution. You should have the capability to work with a variety of personalities and business environments.
Technical Background: We’re not all about coding, but at least some recent coding experience is important. If you have more, all the better. We accept experience in virtually any programming language, with the idea being that if you can code well in one language, you can do the same in another. We especially value coding experience within the context of a business system environment such as an ERP, CRM, or similar.
Implementation Exposure: We operate as a team moving through various phases of an implementation and look for folks who are have experience working within these phases. You should demonstrate the ability to coordinate with others on determining priorities, setting customer expectations and managing interdependences between technical and functional work-streams.
Functional Knowledge: Functional experience with systems in the HCM space are especially appealing to us, along with solid understanding of business flows such as Onboarding, Active Directory, Time Tracking, Benefits & Payroll.
• Partner with Company Project Manager, Third Party Partner Integration Lead, Third Party Partner Project Manager to manage integration requirements, development, testing, deployment and production support model.
• Ensure integration project deliverables and timelines are planned and staffed.
• Work with the Company project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
• Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
• 5+ years in Project Management
• 5-7 years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
• 5-7 years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
• Experience with modern Service Oriented Architecture and associated implementation methodology concepts
• Experience with traditional and modern integration technology
• Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to:email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.