Job Code: #14573
Title: Programmer II – 3648
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Programmer II in Phoenix, AZ .
Performs programming and maintenance on various programs and systems based on customer business requirements. Programmer II and Programmer III roles may be combined with SCRUM development responsibilities.
- With assistance from Programmer III or Lead, maintain and develop moderately complex systems and programs
- Participate or lead medium projects.
- Track and resolve processing problems, coordinating with all appropriate areas
- Assist Users/Analysts with the development of system interface specifications
- Develop, write and implement processing requirements and post implementation review
- Develop time and cost estimates and system modification schedules.
- Create and deliver presentations to staff and management.
- Maintain code base and configuration in development and test system environments.
- Act as SCRUM master for 1-2 SCRUM teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards process improvement.
- Participate in project teams as necessary.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
- Assist product owner with management of backlog.
- Ensure cross-team coordination.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team monitor performance.
- Liaise between developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster communication between the disciplines.
3-5 years of experience in web development
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.