Job Code: #14520
Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Developer in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative Agile team. The Project Manager (PM) will serve as a technical resource in our Engineering department. The PM will fulfill all daily tasks and activities related to meeting project goals, timelines, and business requirements. This PM position will also be responsible for the duties of Scrum Master within our Agile software development framework. These duties include leading daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, task tracking, backlog grooming, and release. The ideal candidate should be passionate about project management and brings with them a deadline conquering “Get it Done” attitude.
- Gather backlog items, feature requests, and project submissions from business stakeholders
- Work with leadership team and product ownership to prioritize project candidates for each sprint
- Review, understand, and relay business requirements to the engineering team
- Define project tasks from user stories and backlog items
- Assign tasks to engineering team with respect to effort estimates and resource capacity
- Conduct productive daily standup meetings where current priorities and impediments are discussed
- Ensure status, estimates, time spent, and time remaining are accurately tracked in our project management application
- Provide regular updates to business stakeholders and escalate any potential changes in project timelines or deadlines
- Generate reports on resource and project metrics
- Ensure a smooth handoff to QA for testing and assist with testing when necessary
- Schedule ad hoc product demos with business stakeholders
- Manage release schedules and coordination of afterhours resources, internal/external notifications
- Assist with technical documentation, requirement gathering, and meeting minutes
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in an Agile (SCRUM) software development environment
- Expert ability of Project Management Software like Visual Studio Online, JIRA, or Rally
- Expert ability with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Skype for Business,
- Familiarity with software development projects involving Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, MVC, SQL)
- Familiarity with projects building or using web applications, web services, and APIs
- Ability to work in team setting as well as a sole contributor
- Excellent communication, visual, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acute accuracy and attention to detail
- FinTech, Banking, or Payments experience a plus
- PMP, PMI, or Scrum Master certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical background strongly preferred
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.