Job Code: #14575
Title: QA Engineer – Web Services
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS is looking for a QA Engineer with Web Services experience.
Under direction from the Development Manager, the QA Engineer plans, conducts and supervises assignments, reviews progress and evaluates progress with management. He/she conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved. Works closely with other teams to help troubleshoot integration and performance issues with the system. This position will be working with the digital asset management system within our client.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s of Science degree in computer science or closely related field.
Experience: 5 or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with the full product release cycle on multiple successful software projects.
- Java programming experience.
- Experience in testing JAVA API's, Restful Web Services, and Web applications.
- Experience in testing systems for scalability, fault tolerance, load.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experienced in testing products in an Agile development life cycle.
- History of learning and adapting quickly.
- Empirical, analytical, engineering mindset.
- Self-starter and an independent worker.
Primary responsivities are to write automation test code and to trouble shoot integration issues with other teams using the system.
Ability to understand and identify the root causes of problems; ability to think abstractly on how solve these problems.
Execute on a team using the methods of Scrum.
Develop and maintain up-to-date industry skills in quality assurance and test automation.
Determine creative, innovative, and cost-effective ways to meet requirements and deliverables.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com