Job Code: #12579
Title: Release Automation Engineer
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Enjoy this hip startup, environment.
This person will be responsible for the automation of build and release of awesome web apps.
- Manage the continuous integration and continuous deployment, CI/CD, process
- And maintain status as SME on CI/CD
- Plan deployments with other teams
- Work with DevOps and Developers on Automation.
- Other things that will help your success:
- Continuous Integration tool sets: Circle CI, Jenkins, and Maven
- Git, Nexus, SBT and Specs 2
- Scripting: shell, python, ruby
- Java, Scala/Play, Linux, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Stackato
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Understanding of source control, branching and merge strategies
- History of working closely with developers, test automation and performance specialists, release management and infrastructure specialist
- Windows, Linux and UNIX systems
- Troubleshooting release issues with teammates