Job Code: #14571
Title: Scrum Master
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Scrum Master in Phoenix, AZ .
The Scrum Master will be responsible for conducting and managing agile scrum activities of a development team. The Scrum Master will be responsible for ensuring that scrum rules are followed and that scrum metrics are gathered in order to track team’s progress. In addition, the scrum master will be working very closely with the Product Owner establishing and enforcing sprint priorities and release delivery deadlines.
• Participating in and support development efforts.
• Organizing and facilitating release planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings
• Tracking and communicating scrum metrics including team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Updating agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Project & Sprint Backlogs • Recommending improvements and assist in changes to best practices
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Assisting team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
• Improving the productivity of the teams in any way possible
• 3+ years of technical project management and Scrum Master experience
• Certified Scrum Master Practitioner and Certified Scrum Product Owner a plus
• Excellent team player and team builder
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work environment
• Experience with large public facing consumer sites highly desirable
• Programming skills are a plus
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills • Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.