Job Code: #14059
Title: Security Analyst
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Security Analyst in the Glendale, AZ area.
This position is a member of the Cyber Security team and is responsible for providing operational support for the organization's file integrity monitoring program. The primary responsibility of this position will be to maintain operational duties associated with automated configuration and file integrity monitoring on Windows and Linux OS, and incident management related to the detected changes.
2-3+ years of recent experience with the following: (5+ years of general technology experience)Windows/Linux Server experience -Strong understanding of Change Management Process (RFC) -Able to evaluate level of server changes: System, Application, etc. Server Application knowledge: Built in, user created, etc. -Application Log Review (comfortable with large volumes of data) -Research discovery of applications Basic scripting knowledge (regular expression +)Proficient documentation skills Excellent collaboration and communication skillsDetail orientated
Preferred:Certifications- CompTIA, A+, Network+, Security certsTripwire experienceSecurity Tools experience Digital Forensic experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.