Job Code: #9440
Title: Security and SSO Architect
Job Location: Mountain View, California
Responsible for defining security architecture, single sign on framework, tools, and collaboration with customers. The scope including security related infrastructure for multi-modality third party systems like EMR, PACS, HIS, LIS, LIM and internal products.
- Individual contributor to work with production marketing and engineering team to define security infrastructure.
- Responsible for conducting proto-type for reference model, tool selection, and be able to achieve seamless integration for multi-modality platform from software security aspect.
- Work with potential customer to formalize security infrastructure for authentication, authorization, and single sign on.
- Provide in depth technical feedback to customer requirements based on SOA.
- Define and implement techniques and processes to ensure that innovation is nurtured and rewarded.
- Must be able to work with distributed teams in multiple time zones.
- Contributes to organizational strategies by developing and apply a comprehensive and rigorous method future structure and behavior for an organization's security processes, security technologies.
Bachelor degree in a technical discipline and related fields. Master degree preferred.
Minimum 8 years’ experience in software product development or application integration in health care industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Results oriented approach with good organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and problem solving skills.
- Must be people-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to work hands-on with engineers.
- Ability to understand requirements by working at customer environment frequently.
- Ability to suggest new tools, framework to be adapted in the development cycle..
- Knowledge in Health Care environment where EMR, HIS, LIMS/LIS, and PACS systems are utilized.
- Experience with REST API, NTLM, LADP, Active Directory, Certificate. VPN, PKI, Java Security.
- Knowledge in various integration framework and interfaces including HL7, WebServices.
- Experience with various security framework like SABSA, OWASP, OSA, Apache Shiro, secRT would be a plus.
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (CA)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.